You are here
Why choose Kiln Dried Logs?
There are a number of different types of wood for firewood out there, so why choose Kiln Dried Logs ? Many people don’t realise the true benefits of this type of firewood, and therefore aren’t choosing the right type for their fire.
So why choose Kiln Dried Logs?
- The low moisture content – Holds less than 20% moisture so that it reaches a high temperature quickly, and can heat up the room quicker than other firewood alternatives
- Easy to light – Can spark up an impressive fire with a great flame with minimal hassle
- Longer heat – Kiln Dried Logs burn longer than other firewood. Some tests have shown that this type of firewood burns three times longer than its unseasoned rivals
- Clean and Convenient – As well as being easy to carry, these logs are also neatly packed in either dinky, handy or dumpy bags
- Multi-functional – Is the ideal product for wood burners, cookers and multi-fuel stoves and can be purchased from the leading firewood suppliers
Why do Kiln Dried Logs burn so well?
Kiln Dried Logs burn hotter, and for longer, because of their low moisture content – which is 20% or less when buying through the leading firewood suppliers. This moisture content is achieved by putting the wood through a large kiln chamber that controls the temperature and humidity. The end result is the perfect wood for firewood as it is much more economical than any of the other alternatives. Our wood delivery service is fast and efficient, as we make sure that you get your firewood without delay. Order from our website now for a prompt delivery from our experienced team.