The definitive guide to burning wood
Nothing compares to the luxury of a log fire with the unmistakeable aroma, the crackling and dancing flames, and the comforting heat.
At Logs2U, we don’t only aim to provide you with the highest quality wood fuel to heat your home; we also want to help you make the most from burning logs, and realise all the benefits for many years to come. We have, therefore, written the Real Wood Guide to bring the information on burning wood into one easy to find place.
REAL WOOD GUIDE
- 1 - Wood Fuel Buying Guide
- 2 - The Environmental Benefits of Burning Wood
- 3 - Smokeless Zones and the Clean Air Act
- 4 - Burning Wood and Solid Fuel Together
- 5 - Storing and Seasoning Firewood
- 6 - How to Light a Log Fire
- 7 - Maintaining your wood burning stove
- 8 - Fire and Chimney Safety
- 9 - FAQ
- 10 - Glossary of firewood terms
The information in the Logs2U Real Wood Guide is by no means exhaustive and is not intended to supersede information provided by your chimney sweep, stove installer, or the information contained within your stove handbook. When burning logs or solid fuel always follow the instructions provided.